Lonaard is an international, open access, peer reviewed, online and printed journal, a spin-off Lonaard research and consultancy Group,
published from London. The Journal is concerned with the advancement of research in art,
architecture, urbanism and related subjects. It currently accepts papers in English and Arabic as two separate Journals, but seeks
shortly to include two main other languages to reach out to more scholars around the world.
Lonaard Journal is a quarterly periodical indexed in the United States and Europe, catalogued in the British Library
(ISSN (Print) - 2045-8150 / (Online) 2048 - 7673). The Journal, indexed by EBSCO is available to
scholars and academics widely. Through the wide range of academics on both the Advisory and Editorial boards, it gained much recognition
and appreciation by academics worldwide.
The Journal is under review by the following for approval and further recognition.
EBSCO, DOAJ, Scopus-Elsevier, the British Library and numerous higher education councils and universities in different countries.
Scholars are kindly advised to read the following guidelines:
- All papers should have an abstract of around 400 words followed by key research words. Papers should not exceed 5000 words
excluding footnotes and references.
- The Journal accepts papers in English or Arabic. For Arabic Papers, authors are required to provide synopsis of about 400 words in
- Papers should contain author(s) name(s), academic rank or title and affiliation.
- Papers should be sent in MS Word format. All material should be uploaded as one zip file via a file sharing website. ONLY a LINK
should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND OR ATTACH PAPERS OR PHOTOS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL. ONLY SEND US THE LINK GENERATED AFTER UPLOADING ALL MATERIAL TO A FILE SHARING WEBSITE,
as large size papers and photos may block the email.
Paper structure and writing code
- Text should be supported by clear photographs where necessary with clearly stated references. Illustrations, maps & tables, should be
inserted within the text and properly explained.
- Arabic papers should be formatted according to this template following these strict rules
Paper Sample - ARABIC
- For English text please adhere to the following code English text format
- For reference format, please check this file Bibliography
- We only accept original work of the writer/co-writers, not published elsewhere.
Guidelines for sending and including photos in papers
For any further inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors are required to include low-quality photos within papers for evaluation, also photos should be uploaded
SEPARATELY with the following quality and format:
- Depending on the size of the photo, the minimum should be 300 KB. If the photo size is large then the resolution should be close
to 600 KB. This is to ensure a high quality for the photo in the printed Journal.
- The photo should be saved in ‘CMYK TIFF’, processed by Photoshop, compressed by LZW so that the photo will not lose its resolution
- Photos and illustrations used should not infringe copyrights.
Top of Page